of Jaskółka SPA by Joanna Popiół
REGULATIONS APPLY TO JASKÓŁKA SPA BY JOANNA POPIÓŁ INCLUDING, AMONG OTHERS, THE BEAUTY SALONS, SAUNA, GYM, CHILL AND TRAFFIC ROUTES. THE USE OF THE SERVICES OFFERED BY JASKÓŁKA SPA BY JOANNA POPIÓŁ IS TANTAMOUNT TO FILLING IN THE SPA GUEST CARD AND ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE REGULATIONS.
Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół is a quiet relaxation zone.
For your comfort, the use of personal MP3, MP4 players and similar devices, cameras and mobile phones is prohibited. At the premises of Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół, you should remain quiet. The staff has the right to expel persons who in any way cause discomfort to other Guests without any refund. Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół shall not be held liable for photographs taken and made available online by third parties not associated with Jaskółka Dom i SPA and Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół.
1. Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół is open seven days a week, from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. (midnight). Sauna is available to guests from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Chill and Gym from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. (midnight)
2. Guests can take advantage of the treatments during the following hours: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
3. Advance reservations for treatments are required. Written or phone confirmation of the Reservation is made if the Guest has provided an e-mail address or contact phone number. Unconfirmed reservations are cancelled 24 hours before the treatment.
4. Before starting the treatments, each Guest is required to fill in the Spa Guest Card and inform the therapist about: medications taken, past diseases and possible contraindications.
5. In specific cases, the staff of Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół may ask to see a medical certificate confirming that there are no contraindications to the treatments.
6. Guests over 16 years of age can use the treatments of Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół only with the consent of their legal guardian and after consultation with the SPA staff.
7. In case the treatment is not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance, the Guest is charged 100% of the treatment cost. Cost-free cancellation of a treatment reservation no later than 24 hours before the scheduled time.
8. In case of being late, the given time is deducted from the treatment without reducing its price.
9. In case the Guest is more than 15 minutes late for the treatment, Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół reserves the right to cancel the service.
10. Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół shall not be responsible for any items left on the premises. The following is prohibited on the premises of Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół:
- consumption of alcohol and other intoxicants
- consumption of food and drink
- bringing animals
11. Persons under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants and those who do not comply with generally accepted norms and rules of behaviour are not allowed to take advantage of the treatments at Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół.
12. Before using the services of Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół, it is mandatory to change your shoes to replacement footwear (such as flip-flops) or sports footwear with a clean sole, designed exclusively for walking indoors. Change your clothes and leave your personal belongings in the designated lockers. A fee of PLN 100 is charged by the staff for lost or damaged locker key.
13. Bathrobes are at the disposal of Guests of Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół. Treatment underwear is prepared in the treatment room.
14. A shower before body care treatments and massages is recommended.
15. Towels or bathrobes that cover your private parts are required to enter the sauna. These can be obtained at the Reception of Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół. The sauna user takes full responsibility for his/her own safety. Before bathing in the sauna, wash your entire body in the shower and then wipe dry. Remove any metal objects (they may cause burns to the body). Sauna bathing involves alternating overheating and cooling of the entire body, in two or three consecutive cycles. One cycle lasts up to a maximum of 25 minutes, i.e. 8-12 minutes in the hot sauna room followed by 8-12 minutes of body cooling. Cooling down the body in the shower is done by pouring cold water over the entire body from the feet towards the heart and then cooling the neck and head. The sauna visit ends with a cool bath without the use of soap. After the body has cooled down, dry yourself and lie down for a few minutes. In case you feel unwell, you must absolutely stop the treatment. The use of the sauna is strictly prohibited for:
- Persons with heart problems
- Persons with hypertension
- Persons after strokes with cardiovascular diseases
- Persons with inflammation of internal organs
- Persons with fever
- Persons with thyroid diseases
- Pregnant persons
- Persons suffering from epilepsy
- Young children (because their body has not developed the thermoregulatory centre)
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicant.
16. In the gym, use sportswear, clean sports shoes, and a towel designated exclusively for training, which, for hygienic reasons, should be placed on the equipment before starting exercises. Those exercising do so at their own risk and responsibility. Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół shall not be liable for injuries resulting from improper use of the equipment and devices. Once you finished exercising, tidy up the area and put the equipment back where it was stored. Do not perform exercises on damaged or faulty equipment. Any faults found in the equipment must be reported to the Majordomo immediately. All gym devices and exercise equipment can only be used for their intended purpose.
17. Pay special attention in areas of wet surfaces on the premises of Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół. Guests are also not allowed to run.
18. The staff members of Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół reserve the right to discontinue a treatment if they encounter sexual harassment, aggression, or vulgarism.
19. Persons failing to comply with these regulations and/or violating public order shall be obliged to leave the facility without refund.
20. The Guest shall be held fully financially liable for any damage or destruction of the facility’s equipment caused by his/her intentional action or omission or by persons under his/her care.
21. For your own safety and the safety of others, please follow these rules. All persons staying on the premises of Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół shall be obliged to comply with these Regulations. It is advisable to follow the suggestions of the staff. Any complaints, requests or grievances shall be reported to the Majordomo of Jaskółka Dom i SPA.
22. The Guest of the House – Jaskółka Dom i SPA can issue an instruction to charge the cost of products and services purchased at Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół against the room in which he/she is staying. This bill will be settled on the day of checkout from Jaskółka Dom i SPA. People using Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół who are not Guests of the House – Jaskółka Dom i SPA will settle the payment at the Reception of Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół immediately after the end of the stay.
23. Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół reserves the right to change the opening hours resulting from technical reasons or other events beyond the control of Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół.
24. Report any irregularities and faults which have or may have an impact on the operation of the facility and the quality of services provided therein to the staff of Jaskółka Spa by Joanna Popiół.
25. According to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 119, p. 1) hereinafter also referred to as the “Regulation”, we inform you that:
1). 2EAT Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, the company based in Poznań, is the Controller of your personal data (hereinafter: Controller). The Controller can be contacted in writing by sending correspondence to the address: ul. Grodziska 8, 60 – 363 Poznań, KRS 0000396613, REGON 301919440 or electronically by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
2). As the Controller, we process your personal data for the following purposes
1. performance of the contract for the provision of services (hereinafter: “Contract”) and taking the necessary actions at your request before concluding the Contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
2. performance of the services provided by the Controller at your request, in relation to your stay at Jaskółka Dom i SPA which is run by the Controller, and taking the necessary actions prior to the performance of such services(Article 6 (1)(b) GDPR);
3. fulfilment of the Controller’s legal obligations, such as issuing and storing invoices (Article 6 (1)(c) GDPR);
4. protection of the property in the premises of Jaskółka Dom i SPA and the safety of persons staying in the supervised area (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
5. reservation of treatments and provision of services of Jaskółka SPA by Joanna Popiół – i.e. conclusion, performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR – applies to so-called regular data); while with regard to personal data of the so-called special categories (in certain situations their processing may be necessary) – also on the basis of your consent (Article 9(2)(a) GDPR);
6. reminding you of your visit to Jaskółka SPA by Joanna Popiół via SMS, e-mail; other contact data – on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
7. marketing of services provided by the Controller (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
8. pursuing possible claims by the Controller relating to damage you caused to the Controller and the protection against your claims against the Controller (Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR).
3). Your personal data shall be kept for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes of the processing. We process all data processed for accounting purposes and tax reasons for five years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the tax liability arose. In connection with the performance of the contract between us, we are obliged to keep the documents for at least the duration of the limitation period for claims related to the performance of the contract. If we process data for the purpose of judicial redress (e.g. in recovery proceedings), this time limit may be extended according to the relevant regulations. Your data recorded from the monitoring is stored for up to seven days after it has been recorded and then the data is overwritten by more recent camera recordings. In case of personal data processed with your explicit consent, we shall keep it until you withdraw your consent, but no longer than for five years.
4). We take care of the confidentiality of your data. Due to our obligation to ensure proper organisation, your data may also be accessed by our subcontractors, entities with whom we cooperate (processors), e.g. accounting and law firms, IT companies, loss adjusters, loss adjustment contractors, marketing agencies, in terms of IT infrastructure or ongoing matters concerning our activities as a business as well as the exercise of your rights as a customer, your personal data may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
- other entities cooperating with 2EAT Sp. z o.o. to ensure the performance of the contract,
- service providers who supply 2EAT Sp. z o.o. with technical and organisational solutions enabling the provision of services and the management of our organisation (in particular, ICT service providers, diagnostic equipment suppliers, courier and postal companies),
- service providers supporting 2EAT Sp. z o.o. in the area of marketing (advertising agencies, SMS and e-mail delivery companies),
- providers of legal and advisory services and support to 2EAT
sp. z o.o. in asserting due claims (in particular, law firms, debt collection companies),
5). The use of our services is entirely voluntary; however, in order to conclude and perform a contract, it may be necessary that you provide your data for identification purposes. In such case, failure to provide data may result in a refusal to perform the contract. We are also legally obliged to process your data for accounting or taxation purposes; failure to provide this data may result, for example, in an inability to issue an invoice or receipt to you.
You can provide us with your telephone number or e-mail address on a voluntary basis – failure to do so will not result in a refusal to conclude and perform the contract, but you will not receive any confirmation or other information from us in the form of an e-mail, nor will we be able to contact you by phone.
6). The Controller shall not transfer your personal data to recipients in third countries or to international organisations.
7). The Controller shall not engage in automated decision-making in relation to personal data, including profiling.
8). You are entitled to:
a). the right to access your data and to receive a copy of it,
b). the right to rectification (correction) of your data,
c). the right to data erasure:
If, in your opinion, there is no reason for us to process your data, you may request that we delete it.
d). restriction of data processing:
You may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data only to their storage or the performance of activities agreed with you if you think that we have incorrect data about you or are processing them unlawfully or you do not want us to delete them because you need them to establish, pursue or defend claims or for the duration of your objection to the data processing.
e). the right to object to data processing:
You also have the right to object to the processing of your data on the basis of a legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing, and where the processing is necessary for us to perform a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority entrusted to us. You shall then indicate to us the particular situation which, in your opinion, justifies us stopping the processing covered by the objection. We shall stop processing your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that the basis for our data processing prevails over your rights or that your data is necessary for us to establish, pursue or defend claims.
f). the right to data portability:
You have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format (e.g. “.csv” format) personal data concerning you which you have provided to us on the basis of a contract or your consent. You may also instruct us to send this data directly to another entity.
g). the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data:
At any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of the personal data which we process only on the basis of your consent. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
h). the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
If you suspect or discover that your personal data is being processed incorrectly by the data controller, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO), ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Information on available communication channels with UODO can be found at https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt
26. This document was last updated on July 28, 2022.