WELCOME TO JASKÓŁKA DOM I SPA. WE INVITE YOU TO USE OUR SERVICES. READ AND FOLLOW THESE REGULATIONS. THEY ARE INTENDED TO ENSURE YOUR COMFORTABLE AND SAFE STAY AT JASKÓŁKA DOM I SPA.
These Regulations set out the rules for the provision of services by Jaskółka Dom i SPA (hereinafter referred to as “the House” or the facility), liability and your stay on the facility’s premises, and are an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by making a reservation and paying for the stay as well as by signing the stay card by the Guest. By taking the above actions, the Guest confirms that he/she has read and accepts the terms and conditions of the Jaskółka Dom i SPA regulations.
1. Each Guest is entitled to exceptional service, confidentiality, and respect during their stay at Jaskółka Dom i SPA.
2. The Guest should behave in an ethical manner towards the staff and employees of the facility
1. The Guest’s assistant available 24 hours a day, who can advise you and provide all information related to the stay, is the Majordomo.
2. The Majordomo is obliged to react immediately to any comments and concerns regarding the level of service, the operation of equipment, cleanliness and order. Please report any comments and concerns to Majordomo.
1. Guests of the House are subject to mandatory registration. Registration is made based on presenting the Majordomo an ID with photo, a credit card for pre-authorisation and signing the stay card. Pre-authorisation shall be carried out by the Majordomo using a payment terminal during the Guest’s reception (filling in of the Guest’s Stay Card) and if the Guest wishes to make the reservation by phone – then the Majordomo, at the Guest’s express request, will manually enter the credit card number provided by the Guest into the terminal.
2. Guests of the House must be over 16 years of age.
3. Due to architectural constraints related to the historic nature of the House, it is not adapted for recreation for people with physical disabilities.
4. The facility is only available to people who have Guest status or are using SPA services.
5. Quiet hours apply from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. 8:00.
1. Rooms at Jaskółka Dom i SPA are rented for the day. Check-in is from 4:00 p.m. and check-out is until 11:00 a.m. on the last day of stay.
2. Payment for the stay is charged in advance for a specified number of nights.
3. The Guest shall report to the Majordomo any extension of the stay. The request to extend the stay will be granted depending on the availability.
4. Reservations for a stay at the House can be made, in particular, by phone, e-mail or via the website: www.jaskolkadom.com. In each case by making full payment for the stay.
5. The Guest has the right to make one change to the reservation, provided that the change is notified at least 7 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival at the House. Changes to reservation dates are accepted according to the availability of vacant rooms. The Guest may use the deposit paid for the stay for up to six months from the date of notification of the wish to change the date of the stay. If during the changed period of stay a higher price for the services provided by the House will be in force, the Guest will have to pay the difference between the payment made and the new price in order to confirm the change of date.
6. Payment in full for the stay and consequently making an effective reservation implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of the reservation as set out in these regulations.
7. Not showing up in the House by 10:00 a.m. on the following day is considered as a cancellation of the reserved services and involves the possibility of renting the room to another Guest, unless otherwise agreed.
8. The House will not refund the price of a booked stay in the event of cancellation, unless otherwise stated in the offer made during the booking process.
9. Refunds for cancelled reservations shall be made within seven days of the cancellation notification to the credit card, bank account used to pay for the reservation, or other method identical to the method used to pay for the reservation. In the case of prepayment in cash or by postal transfer, the bank account number to be refunded must be included in the cancellation notice. A correction invoice will be sent to the e-mail address used to notify the cancellation.
10. In the event of shortening the stay, the Guest shall not be entitled to a refund of the unused service value.
11. If the reserved room is not available for reasons beyond the control of the House, the House shall make every effort to find and pay for another place to stay and shall refund the cost of the reserved and paid stay at the House.
12. The Guest agrees to a VAT invoice without signature.
1. Meals are served in the dining room or in the rooms via room service.
2. Alcoholic beverages and meals purchased outside of the facility are prohibited in the House.
3. The facility provides additional services for a fee at the Guest’s request. The list of available additional services is managed by the Majordomo. Notify the request for additional services to the Majordomo.
4. Guests of the House can enjoy the exclusive SPA services for a fee. The scope of services, together with their price list, is available from Majordomo.
1. The Guest shall bear full financial liability for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices of the facility caused by the Guest.
2. Due to possible damages, a pre-authorisation of the Guest’s credit card will be made at the time of registration of the stay for an amount equal to the value of one night’s stay in the House.
3. The Guest shall notify the Majordomo of the occurrence of any damage as soon as it is found. The House reserves the right to charge the Guest’s credit card after the Guest’s check-out for any damage caused by them.
4. The Guest shall not be allowed to make any changes to the room or its equipment. Moving or taking furniture and equipment outside the room is not allowed.
5. No dangerous items of any kind, in particular weapons, ammunition, flammable materials, illuminating materials, etc., can be stored in the House.
6. For fire safety reasons, it is prohibited to use electrical or heating devices that are not part of the room equipment in the rooms. This restriction does not apply to chargers and power supplies for audio and video devices, mobile phones, portable computers (laptops, tablets)
7. Smoking of cigarettes and e-cigarettes is prohibited on the premises of Jaskółka Dom i SPA, except in designated areas.
8. A penalty amounting to the cost of one day’s stay in the House applicable at the time shall be charged for violation of the smoking ban. In addition to this penalty, the House may charge the Guest with additional fees for, among other things, cleaning.
9. The behaviour of the Guest and people using the services of the House shall not disturb the peaceful stay of other Guests and the operation of the facility. The House may refuse to continue to provide services to a person who violates this rule, in particular if he or she is arguing, shows verbal or physical aggression, is under the influence of alcohol and/or other intoxicants or otherwise violates these regulations. The House may have that person removed from the premises, without the right to a refund resulting from the shortened stay. A Guest violating this rule shall be warned of the possible consequences of continued behaviour contrary to the House regulations. The same consequences shall also apply to the behaviour of a Guest who violates the generally accepted rules of social coexistence.
1. In order to ensure the safety of Guests, the House maintains surveillance of the facility and the surrounding area in the form of technical means that allow video recording.
2. The monitoring covers the area of the Administrator’s premises, i.e. the car park, the building traffic routes and key rooms, the main entrances to the buildings, the entrance to the facility.
3. The House is liable for loss of or damage to items brought in by Guests within the scope set out in the Civil Code.
4. The Guests should keep their valuables in the safe located inside the room, otherwise the facility shall not be liable for their damage, destruction or loss.
5. The Guest shall notify the Majordomo of any damage as soon as it is found.
6. The House shall not be liable for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest left on the premises and the items contained therein. The parking area on the premises is unguarded and unsupervised, although it is monitored.
7. Ski equipment, sleds and similar items should be left in the ski room.
8. Personal items left in the room by the Guest who has checked out shall be sent to the address indicated by the Guest at his/her expense. If no such instruction is received, the House shall store the aforementioned items at the owner’s expense for a period of three months, after which time the items shall become the property of the House.
1. Guests are allowed to stay in the House with small dogs (up to 15 kg). The pet’s keeper shall be obliged to supervise the pet at all times.
2. There is a designated outdoor dog zone and it is the only potty area for pets to use while staying at the House.
3. The keepers shall be held financially liable for any damage caused by failure to properly care for the pet, including any costs incurred by temporarily taking the apartment out of use as a result of the damage caused.
4. The Guest shall bear the cost of the final cleaning related to the pet’s stay in the room in the amount of PLN 200 for the stay, regardless of its duration.
1. Rooms are opened and closed with key cards issued during the registration procedure. Guest also receives a card used to open the entrance to the property and the main door of the facility.
2. In the event of loss of the key card, the Guest is asked to report the loss to the Majordomo immediately.
3. Upon check-out, the Guest shall be obliged to return the key card received to the Majordomo.
25. According to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 119, p. 1) hereinafter also referred to as the “Regulation”, we inform you that:
1). 1). 2EAT Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, the company based in Poznań, is the Controller of your personal data (hereinafter: Controller). The Controller can be contacted in writing by sending correspondence to the address: ul. Grodziska 8, 60 – 363 Poznań, KRS 0000396613, REGON 301919440 or electronically by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2). 2). As the Controller, we process your personal data for the following purposes
1. performance of the contract for the provision of services (hereinafter: “Contract”) and taking the necessary actions at your request before concluding the Contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
2. performance of the services provided by the Controller at your request, in relation to your stay at Jaskółka Dom i SPA which is run by the Controller, and taking the necessary actions prior to the performance of such services(Article 6 (1)(b) GDPR);
3. fulfilment of the Controller’s legal obligations, such as issuing and storing invoices ((Article 6 (1)(c) GDPR);
4. protection of the property in the premises of Jaskółka Dom i SPA and the safety of persons staying in the supervised area (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
5. reservation of treatments and provision of services of Jaskółka SPA by Joanna Popiół – i.e. conclusion, performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR – applies to so-called regular data); while with regard to personal data of the so-called special categories (in certain situations their processing may be necessary) – also on the basis of your consent (Article 9(2)(a) GDPR);
6. reminding you of your visit to Jaskółka SPA by Joanna Popiół via SMS, e-mail; other contact data – on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
7. marketing of services provided by the Controller (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
8. pursuing possible claims by the Controller relating to damage you caused to the Controller and the protection against your claims against the Controller ((Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR).
3). 3). Your personal data shall be kept for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes of the processing. We process all data processed for accounting purposes and tax reasons for five years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the tax liability arose. In connection with the performance of the contract between us, we are obliged to keep the documents for at least the duration of the limitation period for claims related to the performance of the contract. If we process data for the purpose of judicial redress (e.g. in recovery proceedings), this time limit may be extended according to the relevant regulations. Your data recorded from the monitoring is stored for up to seven days after it has been recorded and then the data is overwritten by more recent camera recordings. In case of personal data processed with your explicit consent, we shall keep it until you withdraw your consent, but no longer than for five years.
4). 4). We take care of the confidentiality of your data. Due to our obligation to ensure proper organisation, your data may also be accessed by our subcontractors, entities with whom we cooperate (processors), e.g. accounting and law firms, IT companies, loss adjusters, loss adjustment contractors, marketing agencies, in terms of IT infrastructure or ongoing matters concerning our activities as a business as well as the exercise of your rights as a customer, your personal data may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
- other entities cooperating with 2EAT Sp. z o.o. to ensure the performance of the contract,
- service providers who supply 2EAT Sp. z o.o. with technical and organisational solutions enabling the provision of services and the management of our organisation (in particular, ICT service providers, diagnostic equipment suppliers, courier and postal companies),
- service providers supporting 2EAT Sp. z o.o. in the area of marketing (advertising agencies, SMS and e-mail delivery companies),
- providers of legal and advisory services and support to 2EAT
sp. z o.o. in asserting due claims (in particular, law firms, debt collection companies),
5). 5). The use of our services is entirely voluntary; however, in order to conclude and perform a contract, it may be necessary that you provide your data for identification purposes. In such case, failure to provide data may result in a refusal to perform the contract. We are also legally obliged to process your data for accounting or taxation purposes; failure to provide this data may result, for example, in an inability to issue an invoice or receipt to you.
You can provide us with your telephone number or e-mail address on a voluntary basis – failure to do so will not result in a refusal to conclude and perform the contract, but you will not receive any confirmation or other information from us in the form of an e-mail, nor will we be able to contact you by phone.
6). 6). The Controller shall not transfer your personal data to recipients in third countries or to international organisations.
7). 7). The Controller shall not engage in automated decision-making in relation to personal data, including profiling.
8). 8). You are entitled to:
a). the right to access your data and to receive a copy of it,
b). the right to rectification (correction) of your data,
c). the right to data erasure:
If, in your opinion, there is no reason for us to process your data, you may request that we delete it.
d). restriction of data processing:
You may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data only to their storage or the performance of activities agreed with you if you think that we have incorrect data about you or are processing them unlawfully or you do not want us to delete them because you need them to establish, pursue or defend claims or for the duration of your objection to the data processing.
e). the right to object to data processing:
You also have the right to object to the processing of your data on the basis of a legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing, and where the processing is necessary for us to perform a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority entrusted to us. You shall then indicate to us the particular situation which, in your opinion, justifies us stopping the processing covered by the objection. We shall stop processing your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that the basis for our data processing prevails over your rights or that your data is necessary for us to establish, pursue or defend claims.
f). the right to data portability:
You have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format (e.g. “.csv” format) personal data concerning you which you have provided to us on the basis of a contract or your consent. You may also instruct us to send this data directly to another entity.
g). the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data:
At any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of the personal data which we process only on the basis of your consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
h). the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
If you suspect or discover that your personal data is being processed incorrectly by the data controller, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO), ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Information on available communication channels with UODO can be found at https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt
1. The court with jurisdiction over disputes between the Guest and the House is the court with jurisdiction over the House.
2. This document was last updated on July 1, 2023.r.